HIRING MECHANICAL IN-CHARGE - OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
PROCESS BOILERS, CHILLERS, COOLING TOWERS, AIR COMPRESSOR, MOTORS AND PUMPS WORKING KNOWLEDGE IS MUST.
About GSH group: GSH Group, a leading Engineering based Facilities Management Company, creates innovative solutions in the facilities services industry Head office located at Chennai. We have following job opportunity at our client end.
Position Name: Mechanical in-charge
Work Location : Behind Sricity, Andhra Pradesh
CTC 5 Lakhs to 6 lakhs
Experience : Degree / Diploma in Mechanical with 8 to 10 yrs on relevant field
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Providing solutions for any major critical technical problems in all utility equipment.
2. Ensuring the proper implementation of the different systems and assuring equipment availability & training the employees on their respective work areas
3. Responsible for maintaining discipline safety work culture at site.
4. Smooth and efficient operation of various equipment
5. Ensuring PM adherence & Generating monthly report
6. Shutdown Planning, Execution and reports preparation.
7. To raise PR & maintaining ISO 9001 / TS 16545 / ISO 14000 documentations
8. Expertise in problem solving skills, guiding the teams and troubleshooting of various breakdowns in the Utility facilities like Boilers, HVAC systems, cooling towers, Compressors and related auxiliary equipment, STP,ETP, WTP and MEE.
Pls read JD and if you are interested share your updated resume and pay slip to the following email id with mentioning notice period
Emai ld : email@example.com Mob 9980844220
Our benefits : PF, Mediclaim, Gratuity, Statutory bonus will be applicable as per law. Food will be given during working hours & Transportation facility will be given from Tada to Plant, 1 day week off and EL 18 days in a year
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical, Any Specialization, Engineering
GSH (India) Private Limited